At Summa Pain Care you get pain relief through a tailored and comprehensive program for treatment and wellness.
There are five (5) relevant pain producing structures in the human body when we consider musculoskeletal pain syndromes. It is up to the physician to identify and effectively treat them. Patients in our facilities are asked specific questions about their pain and then examined using a scientific approach. The cause-and-effect relationship of abnormal physiology and pain production is identified. For spinal conditions a patented radiographic examination is utilized to provide a proper exercise program, not to diagnose.
Treatments at Summa Pain Care are supervised by the physician. Insights from this have produced new techniques for modalities and new methods of exercise and stretching protocols. We are able to offer the newest and most effective procedures and treatments available for almost all painful conditions.
A successful treatment program needs to address related systems and conditions to achieve maximum health and wellness. Hormones are critically important for a sense of well-being and we follow these levels as part of your treatment program. Weight management helps maintain treatment gains and activity. Bone health helps prevent future injuries and monitoring and treating these deficits is a standard aspect of treatment programs in seniors especially
At Summa Pain Care you have our personal guarantee that you will find our facility to be the best in pain treatment and wellness.
We have personal and third-party outcome studies for our treatment programs.
- 96% of our patients are satisfied with their treatment outcome.
- 91% or our patients return to the same job, without time off, without job retraining.
- 90% of our patients are treated in less than 15 days (compared to 65% in other programs–American Academy of Pain Management)
- 65% of our patients were over 90% improved (compared to 25% in other programs–American Academy of Pain Management)
- 95% of our patients had significantly less cost of treatment than those in other programs (American Academy of Pain Management)